The issue of sex in marriage is a very important topic, it is an area that can cause serious emotional damages when neglected. Scientists have confirmed that amongst 70% divorce rates, sex is usually the bone of contention amongst couples.
So here we have carefully taken time to outline some of the Benefits of Sex In Marriage that you should know.
1. Strong emotional connection:
sex in marriage builds a strong emotional bond between couples. It is often said that a couple who sleeps together stays together. This is because sex is not only physical but also an emotional affair.
2. It ensures the longevity of the marriage relationship:
Couples who make passionate love regularly are at a far greater advantage of staying married, longer than those who do not. This is because during and after sex, a lot of issues are talked out and an understanding is usually reached between the couple’s.
3. It relieves tension:
This is a very important benefit of sex in marriage. Imagine coming home from a long day and all you desire is to fall right into the hands of your lover.
READ ALSO: 13 THINGS TO AVOID DURING SEX
During sex, hormones like Oxytocin are released, and this aids in relaxation of nerves. That is why it is much easier to fall asleep after sex.
4. It settles misunderstandings:
Majority of couples who have issues settle them during and after sex. This is mostly because after sex the heart is mellowed and both couples are open to seeing things from each other’s perspective.
5. It helps you focus on your partner:
regular sex in marriage helps you focus on your partner. Partner’s often look outside when their sex life is unhealthy and monotonous, and this is because both partners are not seeking for new ways to spice up their sex life.
If number 5 is your problem, then this is a quick one that’ll help you; tips on how to enjoy sex in marriage:
- Make research, find out news ways you can make your sex life more interesting.
- Discover your partner’s fantasies. Find out what their fantasy is and employ means on how to live them.
- Try different styles. It shouldn’t just be one style of sexuality, try different styles and positions. You can also search the Kamasutra for help. It has over 366 sex styles and positions for lovers. Kamasutra guide
- Be spontaneous. Don’t always be predictable. Surprise your lover when they least expect it.
- 5. Go on flirt dates: It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been married, go on dates with your lover. Relieve back the excitement of those days when you both were gunning for your hearts. Flirt with your lover, travel on vacations, and make love in these new locations. There are also some make love quotes for you out there!!
These are some of the proven methods that will help you restore back the fire in your sex life. Did you find this helpful? Share, please.