MONEY HEIST: I don’t know if you feel the program is underrated or overrated, maybe you’ve not watched it, but you’ll learn things that would be hard to forget HERE.🧠🧠
1. No matter how tight your plans are, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES. Don’t let “them” deceive you. Professor was so brilliant but he made mistakes too. But if you don’t plan well you’ll be deceived 🤓.
2. Unless you are in an “emotional business”😅, don’t mix business with emotions. Men will always tell you their full family problem, its great to help but business is business. Charity is charity! Leave emotional brouhaha in business. Denver was almost killed for this.
3. What’s your drive APART FROM MONEY? You can enter business for money, what else do you need? DRIVE! Let there be something driving you, let there be a reason. Professor wasn’t motivated by money, you earn the money, but something should keep motivating you. Professor’s motivation was his Dad’s legacy.🧗♀️🧗🏽
4. Connect… With those who have a similar mindset as you. Professor was a master connector.🔌👫👬👭🔌
5. Don’t be a “TOKYO”. That girl can be so DISTRACTED! I (like most people) am distracted. But I keep telling myself, “don’t be a Tokyo”. If you’ve watched money heist, you’ll understand why you shouldn’t be a “TOKYO”.🔮
6. Don’t force yourself. Square pegs don’t fit in a round hole. Oslo is a “born soldier ” professor is not a killer. You can motivate yourself but any business that you are forcing yourself to do, check it. That leads me to the last thing you need to learn.😴😴😴
7. Bella Ciao! Learn how to say GOODBYE,
Goodbye to that business
Goodbye to that business partner
Goodbye to that emotional brouhaha
If they do not want to accept your resignation(goodbye)🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽.
Run before they spoil your business.
Know when to leave.